The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net gaming clan. All battle.net games played.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! Empty
PostSubject: Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Ok as some of you guys know i live in the uk and have been forced to play beta on eu server before preordering i wanted to confirm with blizzard. If i was to buy an full eu copy could i play on a us server there response was :

No you will have to buy a specific region for US and EU as long as you buy the right game box you wont have any problems.

So i have deicided not to play sc2 untill my demands are met XD.

I may in future ask for me to give cash to one of u guys to preorder a us copy and ship it to me This is only way around it i can forsee. If that fails i may not be in clan rep for sc2 This sucks hardcore!!!

This also applys to anyone who has preordered ur sc2 copy make sure its a us version or you may find urself limited to a region with no friends or english speaking players lol.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.clanrep.net
60apm(R)

PostSubject: Re: Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am

yea, hope for a possibility to buy a digital copy online or something.

then you'd just need to download it, and install with the US key.

your alternative works too. have someone buy it for you, give u the key, and you download it (cause no way i'm shipping it all the way to Europe lol).

in any way, you'd still have ur hands full with the Bnet 1 side of the clan, and there might not even be a clan system in place by release date for Bnet 2.
Back to top Go down
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

PostSubject: Re: Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:05 am

well it's not so much that. My digital acct on bnet is an eu acct so that dictates they would give me an auto copy of eu server and if i protested they would prob say something like im not in the us something agisnt copyright knowing blizzard. I really can't understand there logic over then wanting money it really is beyond words no it is a word they being biast towards nations. Any other game u can pick and have a choice if not its one server or multiple open to all. Whole point of the internet is i can go any where in the world hell if isps started doing that we... o wait they do taht in china ? what happend to democracy and freedom ? did blizzard suddenly take over the us and dictate peoples rights as to can play in the us.

I'm still raging 24/7
Back to top Go down
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

PostSubject: Re: Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:44 am

ok so a blood vessel final burst and posted on blizzard forusm here is my extact words

http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?forumId=12016&sid=3000&topicId=25968751258&pageNo=1

feel free to lol or what not but seriousally its not right and yes its in the wrong palce but forsome reason they dont wanna let me on the sc2 forums i can't post lola dn tahts wher ei was directed by tech support.

If you feel this is unjust as well maybe u have friedns in the eu e.g me or u want to aply on the eu without ahving to buy another copy of sc2 feel free toa dd your words of wisdom. to my fourm post on blizzard Smile.
Back to top Go down
ahappycat(R)

ahappycat(R)

PostSubject: US version of starcraft   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:25 pm

So you need help in getting us version of starcraft? Kitty cat can help you out with that, meow. Would u like to do it through paypal, purrr !~
Would you also like me to box some fried fish with that ?
Back to top Go down
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

PostSubject: Re: Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:53 pm

lol ? its cool i kinda resigned today from rep and given up on sc2 XD ill stil harass blizzard tho lol
Back to top Go down
ahappycat(R)

ahappycat(R)

PostSubject: Re: Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm

then, fight on, my brave warriors. Know that Kitty Cat God and patron saints for warrior felines will be watching over you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!   Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing on differnt servers, I may not be in clan rep!!
Page 1 of 1