The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net gaming clan. All battle.net games played.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Low Tournament Tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

Low Tournament Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Clan Ls Tournament 1v1 Low Money   Low Tournament Tomorrow EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:26 am

Orignal Message by Crazy[Ls]

We are going to be hosting a 1v1 low tourney on Friday June 18th at 7pm est. The tourny will be played as bo3 winner moving onto the next round. The maps will be fighting spirit, destination, followed by python as the tiebreaker if needed. If you are interested in joining just post back on this thread and i will get u added into the tourney. Show up to clan lsx 10 minutes before tourny time so we can get everything organized. This is supposed to be a fun tourny and I just want you guys to have a good time. Rules will be as followed: No hacking No BM Have fun. Thank you

Ls Forum's: http://lsx.bnetcore.net/index.php You can sign up on the forums if you would like
Back to top Go down
Http://www.clanrep.net
MuFFiNz

PostSubject: Low Tournament Tomorrow   Low Tournament Tomorrow EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Hey Everyone! I just wanted to invite you all to our Low Tournament tomorrow. (June 18th, Friday @7pm EST) If anyone is interested in joining please feel free to msg me MuFFiNz[Ls] or Crazy[Ls] (he can add you). If you don't want to msg me or you don't know if you definatly can come come to Clan LsX if you want and I'll add you, I can always remove you. Or you can also meet us at 5 min. to 7pm in channel op Tourneyz.

Thanx hope to here from you guys soon.

~Melissa~
Back to top Go down
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

PostSubject: Re: Low Tournament Tomorrow   Low Tournament Tomorrow EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Tournamnet Over Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Http://www.clanrep.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low Tournament Tomorrow   Low Tournament Tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Low Tournament Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1