The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net gaming clan. All battle.net games played.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bot guide's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasza

Rasza

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:47 am

This is a post about bots and their different applications, uses, Pro's and Cons for everyone.
I REQUEST that there be no replies to this topic unless necessary so that it stays very neat and tidy, easy to refer to etc.

I'll be covering a range of bots over some period of time so bare with me. I'll be adding SS (Screenshots) as well as helpful visuals to ensure you're getting the best outcome possible.

This guide is by no means absolute, if you have any corrections or constructive additions to anything i have added then by all means post them, I'm not the best with bot application and this is just as much a learning exercise for me as i hope it will be for you.
The first bot i will be covering is the Mirage bot.

Last edited by Rasza on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/raszagul
Rasza

Rasza

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:24 am

I suggest Mirage Bot for beginners, It's a stand alone application, Battle.net chat bot. It's easy to use and quick to set up.

http://www.d3scene.com/forum/miragebot/37168-miragebot-9-6-a.html

The Install guide for Mirage Bot can be found on the website.

Install Guide for Mirage Bot 9.6

1. After downloading the link above, run the setup for Mirage Chat Bot obviously accepting the Terms of Use.

2. Going through the user easy wizard, their will be a new icon representing the Mirage Bot on your desktop.

3. Click on the icon, and it will open up into a window which you will have an option to configure.

4. First input your personal/needed data. Do this by hitting the top left menu tab "bot" then curse down till you hit "configuration"

5. By clicking on the configuration tab, a new window will open prompting you to enter in some data.
    A new profile is needed in order to add this information. You can create a new Profile by clicking on the first box option and looking for the icon that says "add new profile"

6. Enter in the data, making sure all your details are correct, and so on. They are very straight forward so dont be concerned. Once done hit apply then save.

7. If you are prompted with an error, or invalid user detail, simply go back and fix, or look at what needs tending to. There is a "?" icon towards the bottom of the configuration window, this icon represents a version veribyte. Simply click on the icon, and apply the correct number to the box that corresponds with your game. Making sure you save after each edit.

8. When the bot was loaded no selected bot was saved. Now that you have entered you bots profile you can load your bot by clicking "load".

9. On the main window of the Mirage Chat Bot, there will be some tabs, look for the tab that says your bot name. Once Clicked on that tab, go up to the menu and hit "bot" then hit "connect"

10. Your bot now should have loaded, connected, and be in the channel you issued it. If it did not connect go back, and look at your configuration file.

Mirage Bot is a very effective program, It uses next to nil CPU on idle as well as having a bunch of nifty features.
If you want to give your normal account access to your bot for things such as "pingme" "Whoami" as well as the custom commands you might want to give your bot, do the following:

Ctrl+F4 or Configuration and click Database. Add in your username and then select your rank as "Master" Ensure you have set a trigger at the top. You can now completely operate your bot from your B.net Account with commands such as (If you set your trigger as Alt+44 , ) ,Add Midnight(R) newbie This means that user Midnight(R) is added as rank: Newbie (suits him)What a Face

The next bot I'll be showing you is NF, Neglected Fury. It's an advanced Chat bot, great for Ops or long duration application.
Back to top Go down
Palaris
Admin
Palaris

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:49 am

New mirage can always be downloaded at this site: http://www.bnetdev.net/index.php?action=downloads
there will be no need to re config after installing new version it auto transfer all your info!!!
Back to top Go down
http://clanrep.net
Camaro

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:15 am

Here is a setup guide for stealthbot:

After downloading Stealthbot from here, you have to configure the bot for it's first profile.

1. You want to hit "Create Profile" and give it a name like so

2. After naming your first profile (I named the example as "Profile 1"), select it by left clicking the profile. Then click "Launch Selected Profile".

3. You should now see a screen something like this:
    . Click the splash screen to get rid of it.

4. Click "Settings" and then "Bot Settings" on the "Sub Menu" (or you can just hit "CTRL + P" when your new profile that you want to select is 'active').

5. You now have a choice to make: You can either use the in bot "Step-By-Step Configuration" or Step 6 on ward of this set up guide.

6. Click "General Settings" and you will see this screen

7. Give your bot a Username (most proper names and 'defined' word accounts are taken already. So don't try getting the proper name Johnny or defined words 'Camaro' or 'Democrat' or even Step-Father), a Password (As simple or as complex as you want to make it), a CD-Key (Brood War does not require an expansion cd-key, but "Lord of Destruction" and "The Frozen Throne" do) with matching client (Where 1234567890123 is your Starcraft cd-key) [See cd-key length chart at the end], Home Channel (Usually Op 'insert your bot's name here'), and Bot Owner (Your main gaming account as your bot sees it if you have a second cd-key), Server (Choose either USEast.Battle.Net, USWest.Battle.Net, Europe.Battle.Net, or Asia.Battle.Net for best results), and your trigger (Default is a period (" . ") ). Your screen should look similar to this:

8. Click "Advanced Settings". Highlight and delete "Jbls.org" and change it to "bnls.codespeak.tk". Optionally, you can change the reconnect delay from "1000" milliseconds (to get seconds, you would divide by 1000: so a value of 15000 is 15 seconds) to "30000" milliseconds.

9. To change the font face and size, click Fonts and Colors. I recommend using Times New Roman with a size of 10 for the chat window and leaving the Channel List alone.

• To disable the @Realm (@USEast, @USWest, @Asia, @Europe) for Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne bots for Diablo 2, Warcraft 2, and Starcraft Accounts in the Channel List and to enable (@Azeroth, @Lordaeron, @Kalimandor, @Northrend) on Warcraft III and The Frozen Throne Accounts, click "Miscellaneous Settings" and then un-check "Use Game-Specific Username Conventions"
    • Under "Moderation Settings", un-check "Enable Phrasebanning" and "Use Ban Evasion"

10. Click Apply and Close. Click "Connect" on the Menu (or hit Alt+C while the bot is the 'Active Window'). If it asks for you to enter an E-Mail address, pat yourself on the back as you now own a Battle.net Account.
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:26 am

How did I not see your post here? And it's not Orihime Inoue, its Shirley Fenette from Code Geass. Anyways, I will be posting a tutorial on installing scripts and plugins later on today after I get "for dummies approved" hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Misery(R)

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:38 pm

I don't know if its just on my end, but zero of the formatting tags worked with your stealthbot post.
Back to top Go down
Camaro

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:08 pm

They seem to work fine for me......
Back to top Go down
Rasza

Rasza

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Its version sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Palaris
Admin
Palaris

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 am

I need to sticky this post Good job on this one Rasza and ty all who have helped in this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
http://clanrep.net
Sponsored content

Bot guide's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot guide's   Bot guide's Empty

Back to top Go down

Bot guide's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic :: Welcome! Users :: Tech Support-
Jump to: