The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net gaming clan. All battle.net games played.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XBox Live Gamertags

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Camaro

XBox Live Gamertags Empty
PostSubject: XBox Live Gamertags   XBox Live Gamertags EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Well, I will be on XBL a lot now seeing as I am more interested in FPS than RTS at the moment.

Additionally, with all the computer problems that I've addressed over the last 3 months, IF I EVER SEE ANOTHER COMPUTER AGAIN (BESIDES THE ONES I USE EVERDAY FOR SURFING THE NET) I WILL KILL MYSELF! That's how bad I am pulling my hair out because of all the frustrating problems that've occurred lately.

So yeah, I now hate computers. I'm more of an XBL person now. You'll find me playing Halo 3/ODST/Reach. Anyone wants my gamertag, shoot me an MSN on johnt@cfscripts.tk. I'll be waiting >< (BTW: I'm only playing Halo as I have a big Halo tournament with a bunch of my friends and their friends and their friends. The matches are already decided, so don't ask to join.

If anyone wants to play or chat, catch me Fridays and Saturdays after 10 AM or Sundays after 1 PM (The matches are Sundays between 10 AM and 1 PM).

Additionally, I WISH THEY'D MAKE AN INTERNET BROWSER (AND KEYBOARD COMPATIBILITY) FOR THE XBOX! IT'D MAKE THIS SO MUCH EASIER TO DO INSTEAD OF OFF MY BLACKBERRY!).

Btw: I WISH SOMEONE WOULD INVENT THE ERROR PROOF COMPUTER!

Additionally: POST YOUR GAMERTAG IF YOU WANT TO:

S3iryu (My tournament account)
Back to top Go down
Shizo(R)

Shizo(R)

PostSubject: My Gamer Tag   XBox Live Gamertags EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:49 pm

xXxBlack M16xXx
Back to top Go down
ahappycat(R)

ahappycat(R)

PostSubject: Re: XBox Live Gamertags   XBox Live Gamertags EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:42 am

ahappykittycat xbox live

About the error free computer. I think I got the solution. I am a cat. I hate lag. The other lag time I hate is when I am hungry and I am waiting for my fish to get done. I also don't like having to figure out a whole bunch of settings and having to do this tweak here and there. So here how my setup will be.

Core i7 980X
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115223

5970 black limited edition
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150500&cm_re=5970_black-_-14-150-500-_-Product

24 gb of ddr3 ram of gskill
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231383

I can do the above or just buy the video card but still have to figure out how to oc my q6600 to 3ghz without bsod
Seriously, the only time I like to actually figure out things is when (1) hunting mice, (2) finding a suitable mate
Back to top Go down
Snowtroope(R)

PostSubject: Re: XBox Live Gamertags   XBox Live Gamertags EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:11 am

lol feel bad for ya camaro btw if you want add me Gt:SnowtrooperX12 i will play halo 3 halo reach unreal tournament 3 halo wars halo odst fable cod waw cod 4 cod mw2 and other games only thing is im down to silver so i cant play online Sad
Back to top Go down
yankees(R)

yankees(R)

PostSubject: Re: XBox Live Gamertags   XBox Live Gamertags EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:54 pm

add me on xbox live

Louis127

halo reach- CODMw2 and black ops gogogo
Back to top Go down
Shizo(R)

Shizo(R)

PostSubject: Re: XBox Live Gamertags   XBox Live Gamertags EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:17 pm

everyone who doesnt have it needs to get black ops
Very Happy btw its fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XBox Live Gamertags   XBox Live Gamertags Empty

Back to top Go down

XBox Live Gamertags
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic :: Welcome! Users :: General Chat-
Jump to: