The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net gaming clan. All battle.net games played.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yankees(R)

yankees(R)

Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent* Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent*   Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent* EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 pm

i am so pissed!!!!

i waited at the midnight madness sc 2 release night and got my Sc2, and i come home, install it, and whata know.... I CANT PLAY IT. my lame ass laptop cant handle the game i thought my laptop specs would have been enough to handle the game but i guess not Sad

the game will run, but, its pretty much unplayable because of the extreme lag. even with everything on low settings.

i am currently looking into buying a new computer or something, i need to be able to play this game along with my counter strike: source that i can't play either.

anyone have any suggestions or anything that can help me? Or know of a place where i can get a good gaming computer for around 400-600 dollars?

pleaseeeeee help , long time clan member, Yankees(R)

Btw: my sc2 account is Las0127@comcast.net, i can go to main menu and accept, add and chat with friends, but thats pretty much about it haha. >.<
Back to top Go down
Palaris
Admin
Palaris

Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent*   Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent* EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:26 pm

Back to top Go down
http://clanrep.net

Starcraft 2 Help!?! *Urgent*
Page 1 of 1