The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net gaming clan. All battle.net games played.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime and manga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

Anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: Anime and manga   Anime and manga EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Hey we all need a section like this who dosent love a bit or anime other then the simple minded folk who ask is that pokemon ... u fail at life and i find u limited and un intelligent and small minded to not think outside the box Smile.

Hey rasza u know where i can read the manga to-love ru final ova just finished getting subbed veiwed it and has nothing abouta wedding dude! i have to read the anime so send me apm on fourms to wher i can read sans online if u have em Smile
Back to top Go down
Http://www.clanrep.net
Rasza

Rasza

Anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and manga   Anime and manga EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Has just about everything you need for Manga, as for Anime i personally use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as for Downloading Anime/manga use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On that note; I love to-Love-Ru
Smile
Very awsum
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/raszagul
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

Anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and manga   Anime and manga EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Watching anime i'm good i have a few sites. i know u love to love ru i was debating it with u lol xD. its just the anime ends
with ova 6 and nosign oif a second season to finish up the loose ends and u mentioned about amarriage nd now im kinda srewed unless i read the manga.
Back to top Go down
Rasza

Rasza

Anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and manga   Anime and manga EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 pm

It was more of a discussion then a debate Smile
The only problem with the Manga is its SLOW.
Very very slow.
But if you like the series enough you'll get through it pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/raszagul
MidNight(R)

MidNight(R)

Anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and manga   Anime and manga EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:37 pm

have you seen any of the new animes this season? check out Ichiban Ushiro no DaiMaou 1 first ep was subbed last week 2nd coming this week omg its ecchi but its got magic/swords/school/action/comedy basiclly its about this guy comes to the city .. the city from what i can tell is kinda religously run he is entering a school as transfer student with high hopes of becoming a high preist (someone who helps shape society) this emans his not alllowed to even litter as this could prevent him from ever getting his goal. When arriving at the school each new student is given a pyshical exam and an orcale of sorts can divine ur future it's said the bird has never been wrong but as it's what most poeple want in life it turns out for the best .. and as our would be hero stands up to the bird it reads out health stats ok .. occupatin .. Smile go watch ti great harem action and fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime and manga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime and manga   Anime and manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime and manga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Republic :: Welcome! Users :: Creative writing-
Jump to: