The Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle.net gaming clan. All battle.net games played.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ahappycat(R)

ahappycat(R)

Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats. Empty
PostSubject: Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats.   Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:06 pm

So there I was sitting on the porch having a piece of fried fish. As I was munching on it slowly, and feeling the softness of the tissues, along came a cat. I knew what kind of breed it was from all the kitty cat picture books I read. It was a maine coon. With it's bushy tail, it jump on my shoulders and started licking my face as I was one of them. I share with him my last piece of fish with the wandering kitty cat. Suddenly, a menacing dog strode by as if to rip apart my newly found companion. I stare in fear not knowing what it's intentions are, however my newly found brethren had not a shred of fear within him as he just kept staring at him. I know that if a fight will definitely ensure if they traded paws. Knowing the severity of the situation, I grabbed 40 gauge and 86ed the damn beast. The kitty cat then again jumped on my shoulder as I reigned supreme over her mortal enemy.
Back to top Go down
Palaris
Admin
Palaris

PostSubject: Re: Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats.   Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:28 pm

haha =D Good story! you gonna do a part 2? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://clanrep.net
ahappycat(R)

ahappycat(R)

PostSubject: Pride of a cat   Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats. EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:24 pm

The rays of the sun blasted through my windows and tear open my eyelids. Laying down on my bed, I fell a slight bit of weigh is shifting on my knees and stomach. I look down in terror and sees a ball of fur lying around. I was wondering "How did it get in here ?"

A voice out of the blue, "you don't remember me anymore ? I was the cat from last night."

As I blissfully jumped out of my bed, I was looking for a voice box, something must be making that noise. It could be a new computer virus or something. Please don't tell me I am going nuts.

The voice again, "hey you dummy, I am right here."

I looked again to the direction of the voice and the cat is looking straight into my eyes as if it can see through my soul.

In my desperation for the truth, I ask the cat, even though I know this can't be true. "Did you just spoke to me?"

"yes, and next time, please don't interfere with ma fights, cats has pride too, u know?"

"O and one thing, you know that cat food that you humans keeps on serving us? Yeah, that stuff's trash, bring me some fish please, preferably tilapia, GOD I REALLY HATED IT WHEN I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE BONES, they make me so sick !"

"so wait, how come you guys never say anything back when I tried to talk to you?"
"cuz u never listened."

Back to top Go down
Sloth(R)

Sloth(R)

PostSubject: Re: Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats.   Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats. EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 am

Ha, very nice. It all makes sense now. LOL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~Admiral Sloth
The Republic
{†InC∀St†}™ For Life!
The Brotherhood
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stonewalljarred
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats.   Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats. Empty

Back to top Go down

Story of how I became a brethren of happy kitty cats.
Page 1 of 1